What can be decoded from a Acura VIN?
Decode a Acura VIN number with Vincario to get
- Acura vehicle identification number verification
- Vehicle technical specification
- Manufacturer details
- Model year
- Plant location
- Check digit validity
European vehicles also add
- Odometer reading
- VIN check in 6 national police databases of stolen vehicles
- Czech Republic
- Vincario - Our own database of stolen cars, motorbikes, trucks etc.
- Real Vehicle Market Value
- Learn what's the common vehicle price and odometer reading on the market.
Vehicle report example:
Honda of America Mfg Inc
24000 Honda Pkwy, Marysville OH 43040-9251
UNITED STATES (USA)
Fuel Type - Primary:
Engine Displacement (ccm):
Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV)/Multi Purpose Vehicle (MPV)
Fuel Consumption Combined (l/100km):
Tech Package/Tech with Acura Watch Plus Package
Left Hand Drive (LHD)
Front Overhang (mm):
Common market price and odometer reading by a model year (example).
Market overview comparing Price and Odometer reading (example).
Price distribution (example).
Enter Acura VIN into a search field above to double check what vehicle details are available.
What is a Acura VIN?
Every Acura manufacturer assigns a unique ID called Vehicle Identification number (VIN) to each vehicle. This VIN length is 17 digits and is composed of letters and digits holding basic vehicle specification.
All databases in an automotive industry search through a VIN:
- Acura manufacturer database
- Acura importer/exporter database
- Acura dealer database
- Acura workshops and spare parts suppliers
- National vehicle databases
- Police databases
- Databases of insurance companies
- Databases of private companies
Acura VIN Number schema
EU & North America
more than 500 vehicles/year
|EU & North America
500 or fewer vehicles/year
Where is a VIN Number Located on a Acura vehicle?
VIN can be found typically at these locations:
- VIN embossed on a vehicle frame in the engine area
- Windshield on the driver's side corner
- Doorjamb at driver’s side
- Vehicle documentation
- Vehicle registration documents
- Purchase contract
- Insurance or Lease policy
More details can be found in Acura VIN FAQ.
Acura Vehicle Inspection
Also do not forget to physically check the technical condition of your Acura vehicle. Either in an authorized Acura service or by an experienced car mechanic.
Check of a Acura vehicle history is usually the first step so don't hesitate to enter VIN into a search field below.