What can be decoded from a Aixam VIN?
Decode a Aixam VIN number with Vincario to get
- Aixam vehicle identification number verification
- Vehicle technical specification
- Manufacturer details
- Model year
- Plant location
- Check digit validity
European vehicles also add
- Odometer reading
- VIN check in 6 national police databases of stolen vehicles
- Czech Republic
- Vincario - Our own database of stolen cars, motorbikes, trucks etc.
- Real Vehicle Market Value
- Learn what's the common vehicle price and odometer reading on the market.
Vehicle report example:
56 Route De Pugny BP 112, 73101 Aix Les Bains Cedex, France
AIXAM S8 SV 42 AF
Fuel Type - Primary:
Engine Displacement (ccm):
145/70R13*155/65 R 14
Fuel Consumption l/100km (Combined):
Common market price and odometer reading by a model year (example).
Market overview comparing Price and Odometer reading (example).
Price distribution (example).
Enter Aixam VIN into a search field above to double check what vehicle details are available.
What is a Aixam VIN?
Every Aixam manufacturer assigns a unique ID called Vehicle Identification number (VIN) to each vehicle. This VIN length is 17 digits and is composed of letters and digits holding basic vehicle specification.
All databases in an automotive industry search through a VIN:
- Aixam manufacturer database
- Aixam importer/exporter database
- Aixam dealer database
- Aixam workshops and spare parts suppliers
- National vehicle databases
- Police databases
- Databases of insurance companies
- Databases of private companies
Aixam VIN Number schema
EU & North America
more than 500 vehicles/year
|EU & North America
500 or fewer vehicles/year
Where is a VIN Number Located on a Aixam vehicle?
VIN can be found typically at these locations:
- VIN embossed on a vehicle frame in the engine area
- Windshield on the driver's side corner
- Doorjamb at driver’s side
- Vehicle documentation
- Vehicle registration documents
- Purchase contract
- Insurance or Lease policy
More details can be found in Aixam VIN FAQ.
Aixam Vehicle Inspection
Also do not forget to physically check the technical condition of your Aixam vehicle. Either in an authorized Aixam service or by an experienced car mechanic.
Check of a Aixam vehicle history is usually the first step so don't hesitate to enter VIN into a search field below.