What can be decoded from a Alfa Romeo VIN?
Decode a Alfa Romeo VIN number with Vincario to get
- Alfa Romeo vehicle identification number verification
- Vehicle technical specification
- Manufacturer details
- Model year
- Plant location
- Check digit validity
European vehicles also add
- Odometer reading
- VIN check in 6 national police databases of stolen vehicles
- Czech Republic
- Vincario - Our own database of stolen cars, motorbikes, trucks etc.
- Real Vehicle Market Value
- Learn what's the common vehicle price and odometer reading on the market.
Vehicle report example:
Fiat Group Automobiles S.p.A.
Corso G. Agnelli 200, 10135 Torino, Italy
ALFA ROMEO 159 SPORTWAGON BXL1A 22C
Fuel Type - Primary:
Engine Displacement (ccm):
205/55 R16 91V
Wheel Rims Size:
7 J X 16 - 34
Fuel Consumption Combined (l/100km):
Fuel Consumption Extra Urban (l/100km):
Fuel Consumption Urban (l/100km):
Permitted trailer load without brakes (kg):
Common market price and odometer reading by a model year (example).
Market overview comparing Price and Odometer reading (example).
Price distribution (example).
Enter Alfa Romeo VIN into a search field above to double check what vehicle details are available.
What is a Alfa Romeo VIN?
Every Alfa Romeo manufacturer assigns a unique ID called Vehicle Identification number (VIN) to each vehicle. This VIN length is 17 digits and is composed of letters and digits holding basic vehicle specification.
All databases in an automotive industry search through a VIN:
- Alfa Romeo manufacturer database
- Alfa Romeo importer/exporter database
- Alfa Romeo dealer database
- Alfa Romeo workshops and spare parts suppliers
- National vehicle databases
- Police databases
- Databases of insurance companies
- Databases of private companies
Alfa Romeo models
Alfa Romeo VIN Number schema
EU & North America
more than 500 vehicles/year
|EU & North America
500 or fewer vehicles/year
Where is a VIN Number Located on a Alfa Romeo vehicle?
VIN can be found typically at these locations:
- VIN embossed on a vehicle frame in the engine area
- Windshield on the driver's side corner
- Doorjamb at driver’s side
- Vehicle documentation
- Vehicle registration documents
- Purchase contract
- Insurance or Lease policy
More details can be found in Alfa Romeo VIN FAQ.
Alfa Romeo Vehicle Inspection
Also do not forget to physically check the technical condition of your Alfa Romeo vehicle. Either in an authorized Alfa Romeo service or by an experienced car mechanic.
Check of a Alfa Romeo vehicle history is usually the first step so don't hesitate to enter VIN into a search field below.