What can be decoded from a Audi VIN?
Decode a Audi VIN number with Vincario to get
- Audi vehicle identification number verification
- Vehicle technical specification
- Manufacturer details
- Model year
- Plant location
- Check digit validity
European vehicles also add
- Odometer reading
- VIN check in 6 national police databases of stolen vehicles
- Czech Republic
- Vincario - Our own database of stolen cars, motorbikes, trucks etc.
- Real Vehicle Market Value
- Learn what's the common vehicle price and odometer reading on the market.
Vehicle report example:
Felix Wankel Strasse, 74148 Neckarsulm, Germany
AUDI Q5 8R CGLBQD7 AC5
Fuel Type - Primary:
Engine Displacement (ccm):
4x4 - Four-wheel drive
235/55 R19 101V
Wheel Rims Size:
8J X 19 ET39
Fuel Consumption l/100km (Combined):
Fuel Consumption l/100km (Extra Urban):
Fuel Consumption l/100km (Urban):
Left-Hand Drive (LHD)
STATE OF MEXICO
Permitted trailer load without brakes (kg):
Common market price and odometer reading by a model year (example).
Market overview comparing Price and Odometer reading (example).
Price distribution (example).
Enter Audi VIN into a search field above to double check what vehicle details are available.
What is a Audi VIN?
Every Audi manufacturer assigns a unique ID called Vehicle Identification number (VIN) to each vehicle. This VIN length is 17 digits and is composed of letters and digits holding basic vehicle specification.
All databases in an automotive industry search through a VIN:
- Audi manufacturer database
- Audi importer/exporter database
- Audi dealer database
- Audi workshops and spare parts suppliers
- National vehicle databases
- Police databases
- Databases of insurance companies
- Databases of private companies
A3 Sportback e-tron
A3 Sportback g-tron
A4 Avant g-tron
A5 Sportback g-tron
Audi VIN Number schema
EU & North America
more than 500 vehicles/year
|EU & North America
500 or fewer vehicles/year
Where is a VIN Number Located on a Audi vehicle?
VIN can be found typically at these locations:
- VIN embossed on a vehicle frame in the engine area
- Windshield on the driver's side corner
- Doorjamb at driver’s side
- Vehicle documentation
- Vehicle registration documents
- Purchase contract
- Insurance or Lease policy
More details can be found in Audi VIN FAQ.
Audi Vehicle Inspection
Also do not forget to physically check the technical condition of your Audi vehicle. Either in an authorized Audi service or by an experienced car mechanic.
Check of a Audi vehicle history is usually the first step so don't hesitate to enter VIN into a search field below.