What can be decoded from a Beta VIN?
Decode a Beta VIN number with Vincario to get
- Beta vehicle identification number verification
- Vehicle technical specification
- Manufacturer details
- Model year
- Plant location
- Check digit validity
European vehicles also add
- Odometer reading
- VIN check in 6 national police databases of stolen vehicles
- Czech Republic
- Vincario - Our own database of stolen cars, motorbikes, trucks etc.
- Real Vehicle Market Value
- Learn what's the common vehicle price and odometer reading on the market.
Vehicle report example:
Pian dell-Isola 72, 500067 Rignano Sull-Arno (FI), Italy
UNITED STATES (USA)
Fuel Type - Primary:
Engine Displacement (ccm):
90/90 - 21 54M/R
Fuel Consumption Combined (l/100km):
Common market price and odometer reading by a model year (example).
Market overview comparing Price and Odometer reading (example).
Price distribution (example).
Enter Beta VIN into a search field above to double check what vehicle details are available.
What is a Beta VIN?
Every Beta manufacturer assigns a unique ID called Vehicle Identification number (VIN) to each vehicle. This VIN length is 17 digits and is composed of letters and digits holding basic vehicle specification.
All databases in an automotive industry search through a VIN:
- Beta manufacturer database
- Beta importer/exporter database
- Beta dealer database
- Beta workshops and spare parts suppliers
- National vehicle databases
- Police databases
- Databases of insurance companies
- Databases of private companies
50 3 speed moped
EVO 300 2T
REV 3 250
RR Enduro 125
RR Enduro 250 2T
RR Enduro 300 2T
RR Enduro 350
RR Enduro 400
RR Enduro 430
RR Enduro 450
RR Enduro 525
RR Motard 125
RR Motard 50
ZERO 260 2T
Beta VIN Number schema
EU & North America
more than 500 vehicles/year
|EU & North America
500 or fewer vehicles/year
Where is a VIN Number Located on a Beta vehicle?
VIN can be found typically at these locations:
- VIN embossed on a vehicle frame in the engine area
- Windshield on the driver's side corner
- Doorjamb at driver’s side
- Vehicle documentation
- Vehicle registration documents
- Purchase contract
- Insurance or Lease policy
More details can be found in Beta VIN FAQ.
Beta Vehicle Inspection
Also do not forget to physically check the technical condition of your Beta vehicle. Either in an authorized Beta service or by an experienced car mechanic.
Check of a Beta vehicle history is usually the first step so don't hesitate to enter VIN into a search field below.