What can be decoded from a Bürstner VIN?
Decode a Bürstner VIN number with Vincario to get
- Bürstner vehicle identification number verification
- Vehicle technical specification
- Manufacturer details
- Model year
- Plant location
- Check digit validity
European vehicles also add
- Odometer reading
- VIN check in 6 national police databases of stolen vehicles
- Czech Republic
- Vincario - Our own database of stolen cars, motorbikes, trucks etc.
- Real Vehicle Market Value
- Learn what's the common vehicle price and odometer reading on the market.
Vehicle report example:
Fiat Group Automobiles S.p.A.
Corso G. Agnelli 200, Torino, Italy
BÜRSTNER BC6003 FKWEFE M4HI0I44BC6003
Fuel Type - Primary:
Engine Displacement (ccm):
225/75 R16 CP 116R - C C2
Wheel Rims Size:
Fuel Consumption Combined (l/100km):
1500CC 16-VALVE DOHC EFI
ATM, 4-SPEED FLOOR SHIFT
Permitted trailer load without brakes (kg):
Common market price and odometer reading by a model year (example).
Market overview comparing Price and Odometer reading (example).
Price distribution (example).
Enter Bürstner VIN into a search field above to double check what vehicle details are available.
What is a Bürstner VIN?
Every Bürstner manufacturer assigns a unique ID called Vehicle Identification number (VIN) to each vehicle. This VIN length is 17 digits and is composed of letters and digits holding basic vehicle specification.
All databases in an automotive industry search through a VIN:
- Bürstner manufacturer database
- Bürstner importer/exporter database
- Bürstner dealer database
- Bürstner workshops and spare parts suppliers
- National vehicle databases
- Police databases
- Databases of insurance companies
- Databases of private companies
Bürstner VIN Number schema
EU & North America
more than 500 vehicles/year
|EU & North America
500 or fewer vehicles/year
Where is a VIN Number Located on a Bürstner vehicle?
VIN can be found typically at these locations:
- VIN embossed on a vehicle frame in the engine area
- Windshield on the driver's side corner
- Doorjamb at driver’s side
- Vehicle documentation
- Vehicle registration documents
- Purchase contract
- Insurance or Lease policy
More details can be found in Bürstner VIN FAQ.
Bürstner Vehicle Inspection
Also do not forget to physically check the technical condition of your Bürstner vehicle. Either in an authorized Bürstner service or by an experienced car mechanic.
Check of a Bürstner vehicle history is usually the first step so don't hesitate to enter VIN into a search field below.