What can be decoded from a CFMOTO VIN?
Decode a CFMOTO VIN number with Vincario to get
- CFMOTO vehicle identification number verification
- Vehicle technical specification
- Manufacturer details
- Model year
- Plant location
- Check digit validity
European vehicles also add
- Odometer reading
- VIN check in 6 national police databases of stolen vehicles
- Czech Republic
- Vincario - Our own database of stolen cars, motorbikes, trucks etc.
- Real Vehicle Market Value
- Learn what's the common vehicle price and odometer reading on the market.
Vehicle report example:
Chunfeng Hangzhou Motorcycles
Manufacturing Group Co Ltd, 116 Wuzhou Rd Yuhang Econ Dev Zone, 311100 Hangzhou Zhejiang Prov
Chunfeng Holding Group Hangzhou Motorcycles
CF MOTO Terracross 800, Z8 CF800
Fuel Type - Primary:
Engine Displacement (ccm):
Quad - All Terrain Cycle (ATV)
4x4 - Four-wheel drive
26x9.00-14 / NIE
Chunfeng Holding Group Hangzhou Motorcycles Mfg
Permitted trailer load without brakes (kg):
Common market price and odometer reading by a model year (example).
Market overview comparing Price and Odometer reading (example).
Price distribution (example).
Enter CFMOTO VIN into a search field above to double check what vehicle details are available.
What is a CFMOTO VIN?
Every CFMOTO manufacturer assigns a unique ID called Vehicle Identification number (VIN) to each vehicle. This VIN length is 17 digits and is composed of letters and digits holding basic vehicle specification.
All databases in an automotive industry search through a VIN:
- CFMOTO manufacturer database
- CFMOTO importer/exporter database
- CFMOTO dealer database
- CFMOTO workshops and spare parts suppliers
- National vehicle databases
- Police databases
- Databases of insurance companies
- Databases of private companies
Journeyman 510RX-A Gladiator
Urban 150 R
CFMOTO VIN Number schema
EU & North America
more than 500 vehicles/year
|EU & North America
500 or fewer vehicles/year
Where is a VIN Number Located on a CFMOTO vehicle?
VIN can be found typically at these locations:
- VIN embossed on a vehicle frame in the engine area
- Windshield on the driver's side corner
- Doorjamb at driver’s side
- Vehicle documentation
- Vehicle registration documents
- Purchase contract
- Insurance or Lease policy
More details can be found in CFMOTO VIN FAQ.
CFMOTO Vehicle Inspection
Also do not forget to physically check the technical condition of your CFMOTO vehicle. Either in an authorized CFMOTO service or by an experienced car mechanic.
Check of a CFMOTO vehicle history is usually the first step so don't hesitate to enter VIN into a search field below.