What can be decoded from a Challenger VIN?
Decode a Challenger VIN number with Vincario to get
- Challenger vehicle identification number verification
- Vehicle technical specification
- Manufacturer details
- Model year
- Plant location
- Check digit validity
European vehicles also add
- Odometer reading
- VIN check in 6 national police databases of stolen vehicles
- Czech Republic
- Vincario - Our own database of stolen cars, motorbikes, trucks etc.
- Real Vehicle Market Value
- Learn what's the common vehicle price and odometer reading on the market.
Vehicle report example:
Fiat Group Automobiles S.p.A.
Corso G. Agnelli 200, Torino, Italy
CHALLENGER GENESIS 377 TRIGANOFI4 M235CPS31F1LO4
Fuel Type - Primary:
Engine Displacement (ccm):
215/70 R 15 C*225/70R15C*215/75R16C
Wheel Rims Size:
Fuel Consumption l/100km (Combined):
Permitted trailer load without brakes (kg):
Common market price and odometer reading by a model year (example).
Market overview comparing Price and Odometer reading (example).
Price distribution (example).
Enter Challenger VIN into a search field above to double check what vehicle details are available.
What is a Challenger VIN?
Every Challenger manufacturer assigns a unique ID called Vehicle Identification number (VIN) to each vehicle. This VIN length is 17 digits and is composed of letters and digits holding basic vehicle specification.
All databases in an automotive industry search through a VIN:
- Challenger manufacturer database
- Challenger importer/exporter database
- Challenger dealer database
- Challenger workshops and spare parts suppliers
- National vehicle databases
- Police databases
- Databases of insurance companies
- Databases of private companies
Challenger VIN Number schema
EU & North America
more than 500 vehicles/year
|EU & North America
500 or fewer vehicles/year
Where is a VIN Number Located on a Challenger vehicle?
VIN can be found typically at these locations:
- VIN embossed on a vehicle frame in the engine area
- Windshield on the driver's side corner
- Doorjamb at driver’s side
- Vehicle documentation
- Vehicle registration documents
- Purchase contract
- Insurance or Lease policy
More details can be found in Challenger VIN FAQ.
Challenger Vehicle Inspection
Also do not forget to physically check the technical condition of your Challenger vehicle. Either in an authorized Challenger service or by an experienced car mechanic.
Check of a Challenger vehicle history is usually the first step so don't hesitate to enter VIN into a search field below.