What can be decoded from a EHO VIN?
Decode a EHO VIN number with Vincario to get
- EHO vehicle identification number verification
- Vehicle technical specification
- Manufacturer details
- Model year
- Plant location
- Check digit validity
European vehicles also add
- Odometer reading
- VIN check in 6 national police databases of stolen vehicles
- Czech Republic
- Vincario - Our own database of stolen cars, motorbikes, trucks etc.
- Real Vehicle Market Value
- Learn what's the common vehicle price and odometer reading on the market.
Vehicle report example:
Zhejiang Easy Vehicle Co. Ltd.
Lieqiao Industrial Area, 321300 Yongkang City Zhejian Pro, China
Fuel Type - Primary:
Engine Displacement (ccm):
Quad - All Terrain Cycle (ATV)
Common market price and odometer reading by a model year (example).
Market overview comparing Price and Odometer reading (example).
Price distribution (example).
Enter EHO VIN into a search field above to double check what vehicle details are available.
What is a EHO VIN?
Every EHO manufacturer assigns a unique ID called Vehicle Identification number (VIN) to each vehicle. This VIN length is 17 digits and is composed of letters and digits holding basic vehicle specification.
All databases in an automotive industry search through a VIN:
- EHO manufacturer database
- EHO importer/exporter database
- EHO dealer database
- EHO workshops and spare parts suppliers
- National vehicle databases
- Police databases
- Databases of insurance companies
- Databases of private companies
EHO VIN Number schema
EU & North America
more than 500 vehicles/year
|EU & North America
500 or fewer vehicles/year
Where is a VIN Number Located on a EHO vehicle?
VIN can be found typically at these locations:
- VIN embossed on a vehicle frame in the engine area
- Windshield on the driver's side corner
- Doorjamb at driver’s side
- Vehicle documentation
- Vehicle registration documents
- Purchase contract
- Insurance or Lease policy
More details can be found in EHO VIN FAQ.
EHO Vehicle Inspection
Also do not forget to physically check the technical condition of your EHO vehicle. Either in an authorized EHO service or by an experienced car mechanic.
Check of a EHO vehicle history is usually the first step so don't hesitate to enter VIN into a search field below.