What can be decoded from a GMC VIN?
Decode a GMC VIN number with Vincario to get
- GMC vehicle identification number verification
- Vehicle technical specification
- Manufacturer details
- Model year
- Plant location
- Check digit validity
European vehicles also add
- Odometer reading
- VIN check in 6 national police databases of stolen vehicles
- Czech Republic
- Vincario - Our own database of stolen cars, motorbikes, trucks etc.
- Real Vehicle Market Value
- Learn what's the common vehicle price and odometer reading on the market.
Vehicle report example:
General Motors of Canada Limited
1908 Colonel Sam Dr, Oshawa ON L1H 8P7, Canada
Fuel Type - Primary:
Engine Displacement (ccm):
Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV)/Multi Purpose Vehicle (MPV)
235/60 R17 100H
Fuel Consumption l/100km (Combined):
Fuel Consumption l/100km (Extra Urban):
Fuel Consumption l/100km (Urban):
LEA - Flex Fuel (Gas/Alc), Aluminum, High Output
Fuel Type - Secondary:
Common market price and odometer reading by a model year (example).
Market overview comparing Price and Odometer reading (example).
Price distribution (example).
Enter GMC VIN into a search field above to double check what vehicle details are available.
What is a GMC VIN?
Every GMC manufacturer assigns a unique ID called Vehicle Identification number (VIN) to each vehicle. This VIN length is 17 digits and is composed of letters and digits holding basic vehicle specification.
All databases in an automotive industry search through a VIN:
- GMC manufacturer database
- GMC importer/exporter database
- GMC dealer database
- GMC workshops and spare parts suppliers
- National vehicle databases
- Police databases
- Databases of insurance companies
- Databases of private companies
GM515 - Silverado
P Truck Forward
P Truck Forward/Tiltmaster
GMC VIN Number schema
EU & North America
more than 500 vehicles/year
|EU & North America
500 or fewer vehicles/year
Where is a VIN Number Located on a GMC vehicle?
VIN can be found typically at these locations:
- VIN embossed on a vehicle frame in the engine area
- Windshield on the driver's side corner
- Doorjamb at driver’s side
- Vehicle documentation
- Vehicle registration documents
- Purchase contract
- Insurance or Lease policy
More details can be found in GMC VIN FAQ.
GMC Vehicle Inspection
Also do not forget to physically check the technical condition of your GMC vehicle. Either in an authorized GMC service or by an experienced car mechanic.
Check of a GMC vehicle history is usually the first step so don't hesitate to enter VIN into a search field below.