What can be decoded from a GOES VIN?
Decode a GOES VIN number with Vincario to get
- GOES vehicle identification number verification
- Vehicle technical specification
- Manufacturer details
- Model year
- Plant location
- Check digit validity
European vehicles also add
- Odometer reading
- VIN check in 6 national police databases of stolen vehicles
- Czech Republic
- Vincario - Our own database of stolen cars, motorbikes, trucks etc.
- Real Vehicle Market Value
- Learn what's the common vehicle price and odometer reading on the market.
Vehicle report example:
CHUNFENG HOLDING GROUP HANGZHOU, RC-311100 HANGZHOU P.R. China
Manufacturing Group Co Ltd, 116 Wuzhou Rd Yuhang Econ Dev Zone, 311100 Hangzhou Zhejiang Prov
CF 500 4x4
Fuel Type - Primary:
Engine Displacement (ccm):
Quad - All Terrain Cycle (ATV)
4x4 - Four-wheel drive
1500CC 16-VALVE DOHC EFI
Chunfeng Holding Group Hangzhou Motorcycles Mfg
ATM, 4-SPEED FLOOR SHIFT
Common market price and odometer reading by a model year (example).
Market overview comparing Price and Odometer reading (example).
Price distribution (example).
Enter GOES VIN into a search field above to double check what vehicle details are available.
What is a GOES VIN?
Every GOES manufacturer assigns a unique ID called Vehicle Identification number (VIN) to each vehicle. This VIN length is 17 digits and is composed of letters and digits holding basic vehicle specification.
All databases in an automotive industry search through a VIN:
- GOES manufacturer database
- GOES importer/exporter database
- GOES dealer database
- GOES workshops and spare parts suppliers
- National vehicle databases
- Police databases
- Databases of insurance companies
- Databases of private companies
Irbis ATV 500
GOES VIN Number schema
EU & North America
more than 500 vehicles/year
|EU & North America
500 or fewer vehicles/year
Where is a VIN Number Located on a GOES vehicle?
VIN can be found typically at these locations:
- VIN embossed on a vehicle frame in the engine area
- Windshield on the driver's side corner
- Doorjamb at driver’s side
- Vehicle documentation
- Vehicle registration documents
- Purchase contract
- Insurance or Lease policy
More details can be found in GOES VIN FAQ.
GOES Vehicle Inspection
Also do not forget to physically check the technical condition of your GOES vehicle. Either in an authorized GOES service or by an experienced car mechanic.
Check of a GOES vehicle history is usually the first step so don't hesitate to enter VIN into a search field below.