What can be decoded from a Land Rover VIN?
Decode a Land Rover VIN number with Vincario to get
- Land Rover vehicle identification number verification
- Vehicle technical specification
- Manufacturer details
- Model year
- Plant location
- Check digit validity
European vehicles also add
- Odometer reading
- VIN check in 6 national police databases of stolen vehicles
- Czech Republic
- Vincario - Our own database of stolen cars, motorbikes, trucks etc.
- Real Vehicle Market Value
- Learn what's the common vehicle price and odometer reading on the market.
Vehicle report example:
JAGUAR LAND ROVER LIMITED, GB-CV3 4LF WHITLEY-COVENTRY
Gaydon Test Centre, Banbury Road, Lighthorne
Range Rover Evoque
LAND ROVER RANGE EVOQUE S5AA2L A5DAA
Fuel Type - Primary:
Engine Displacement (ccm):
4x4 - Four-wheel drive
225/65 R17 106V
Wheel Rims Size:
7J X 17 ET45
Fuel Consumption Combined (l/100km):
Fuel Consumption Extra Urban (l/100km):
Fuel Consumption Urban (l/100km):
HIGH EFFICIENCY TWIN CAM
2500CC 16-VALVE DOHC EFI
STERLING HEIGHTS ASSEMBLY PLANT
Fuel Type - Secondary:
Permitted trailer load without brakes (kg):
Common market price and odometer reading by a model year (example).
Market overview comparing Price and Odometer reading (example).
Price distribution (example).
Enter Land Rover VIN into a search field above to double check what vehicle details are available.
What is a Land Rover VIN?
Every Land Rover manufacturer assigns a unique ID called Vehicle Identification number (VIN) to each vehicle. This VIN length is 17 digits and is composed of letters and digits holding basic vehicle specification.
All databases in an automotive industry search through a VIN:
- Land Rover manufacturer database
- Land Rover importer/exporter database
- Land Rover dealer database
- Land Rover workshops and spare parts suppliers
- National vehicle databases
- Police databases
- Databases of insurance companies
- Databases of private companies
Land Rover models
Range Rover Evoque
Range Rover Sport
Range Rover Velar
Land Rover VIN Number schema
EU & North America
more than 500 vehicles/year
|EU & North America
500 or fewer vehicles/year
Where is a VIN Number Located on a Land Rover vehicle?
VIN can be found typically at these locations:
- VIN embossed on a vehicle frame in the engine area
- Windshield on the driver's side corner
- Doorjamb at driver’s side
- Vehicle documentation
- Vehicle registration documents
- Purchase contract
- Insurance or Lease policy
More details can be found in Land Rover VIN FAQ.
Land Rover Vehicle Inspection
Also do not forget to physically check the technical condition of your Land Rover vehicle. Either in an authorized Land Rover service or by an experienced car mechanic.
Check of a Land Rover vehicle history is usually the first step so don't hesitate to enter VIN into a search field below.