What can be decoded from a Meiduo VIN?
Decode a Meiduo VIN number with Vincario to get
- Meiduo vehicle identification number verification
- Vehicle technical specification
- Manufacturer details
- Model year
- Plant location
- Check digit validity
European vehicles also add
- Odometer reading
- VIN check in 6 national police databases of stolen vehicles
- Czech Republic
- Vincario - Our own database of stolen cars, motorbikes, trucks etc.
- Real Vehicle Market Value
- Learn what's the common vehicle price and odometer reading on the market.
Vehicle report example:
Zhejiang Kaikai Meiduo Locomotive Co Ltd
Liaoyang Village Luqiao Subdistrict, Luqiao District, 318050 Taizhou City Zhejiang Pro
Fuel Type - Primary:
Engine Displacement (ccm):
Motorcycle - Scooter
Common market price and odometer reading by a model year (example).
Market overview comparing Price and Odometer reading (example).
Price distribution (example).
Enter Meiduo VIN into a search field above to double check what vehicle details are available.
What is a Meiduo VIN?
Every Meiduo manufacturer assigns a unique ID called Vehicle Identification number (VIN) to each vehicle. This VIN length is 17 digits and is composed of letters and digits holding basic vehicle specification.
All databases in an automotive industry search through a VIN:
- Meiduo manufacturer database
- Meiduo importer/exporter database
- Meiduo dealer database
- Meiduo workshops and spare parts suppliers
- National vehicle databases
- Police databases
- Databases of insurance companies
- Databases of private companies
Meiduo VIN Number schema
EU & North America
more than 500 vehicles/year
|EU & North America
500 or fewer vehicles/year
Where is a VIN Number Located on a Meiduo vehicle?
VIN can be found typically at these locations:
- VIN embossed on a vehicle frame in the engine area
- Windshield on the driver's side corner
- Doorjamb at driver’s side
- Vehicle documentation
- Vehicle registration documents
- Purchase contract
- Insurance or Lease policy
More details can be found in Meiduo VIN FAQ.
Meiduo Vehicle Inspection
Also do not forget to physically check the technical condition of your Meiduo vehicle. Either in an authorized Meiduo service or by an experienced car mechanic.
Check of a Meiduo vehicle history is usually the first step so don't hesitate to enter VIN into a search field below.