Royal Enfield VIN decoder
What can be decoded from a Royal Enfield VIN?
Decode a Royal Enfield VIN number with Vincario to get
- Royal Enfield vehicle identification number verification
- Vehicle technical specification
- Manufacturer details
- Model year
- Plant location
- Check digit validity
European vehicles also add
- Odometer reading
- VIN check in 6 national police databases of stolen vehicles
- Czech Republic
- Vincario - Our own database of stolen cars, motorbikes, trucks etc.
- Real Vehicle Market Value
- Learn what's the common vehicle price and odometer reading on the market.
Vehicle report example:
Royal Enfield Motors
Unit Of Eicher Ltd, PO Box 5284Tirulvottiyur High Road, Tirulvottiyur Chennai TN 600 019
Fuel Type - Primary:
Engine Displacement (ccm):
Motorcycle - Standard
130/70-18 M/C 63H
Fuel Consumption l/100km (Extra Urban):
Fuel Consumption l/100km (Urban):
Common market price and odometer reading by a model year (example).
Market overview comparing Price and Odometer reading (example).
Price distribution (example).
Enter Royal Enfield VIN into a search field above to double check what vehicle details are available.
What is a Royal Enfield VIN?
Every Royal Enfield manufacturer assigns a unique ID called Vehicle Identification number (VIN) to each vehicle. This VIN length is 17 digits and is composed of letters and digits holding basic vehicle specification.
All databases in an automotive industry search through a VIN:
- Royal Enfield manufacturer database
- Royal Enfield importer/exporter database
- Royal Enfield dealer database
- Royal Enfield workshops and spare parts suppliers
- National vehicle databases
- Police databases
- Databases of insurance companies
- Databases of private companies
Royal Enfield models
Bullet 500 Electra EFI
Bullet Classi C5
Bullet Classic EFI
Bullet Electra de-luxe
Bullet Electra X
Euro Classic 500
Royal Enfield VIN Number schema
EU & North America
more than 500 vehicles/year
|EU & North America
500 or fewer vehicles/year
Where is a VIN Number Located on a Royal Enfield vehicle?
VIN can be found typically at these locations:
- VIN embossed on a vehicle frame in the engine area
- Windshield on the driver's side corner
- Doorjamb at driver’s side
- Vehicle documentation
- Vehicle registration documents
- Purchase contract
- Insurance or Lease policy
More details can be found in Royal Enfield VIN FAQ.
Royal Enfield Vehicle Inspection
Also do not forget to physically check the technical condition of your Royal Enfield vehicle. Either in an authorized Royal Enfield service or by an experienced car mechanic.
Check of a Royal Enfield vehicle history is usually the first step so don't hesitate to enter VIN into a search field below.