What can be decoded from a Saab VIN?
Decode a Saab VIN number with Vincario to get
- Saab vehicle identification number verification
- Vehicle technical specification
- Manufacturer details
- Model year
- Plant location
- Check digit validity
European vehicles also add
- Odometer reading
- VIN check in 6 national police databases of stolen vehicles
- Czech Republic
- Vincario - Our own database of stolen cars, motorbikes, trucks etc.
- Real Vehicle Market Value
- Learn what's the common vehicle price and odometer reading on the market.
Vehicle report example:
SAAB AUTOMOBILE AB, S-461 80 TROLLHAETTAN
Se-461 80 Trollhattan, Sweden
SAAB 9-3 F5Y A6A 01
Fuel Type - Primary:
Engine Displacement (ccm):
4x4 - Four-wheel drive
215/55 R16 93V
Wheel Rims Size:
6.5 J X 16 ET41
Fuel Consumption Combined (l/100km):
Fuel Consumption Extra Urban (l/100km):
Fuel Consumption Urban (l/100km):
ATM, 4-SPEED FLOOR SHIFT
Permitted trailer load without brakes (kg):
Common market price and odometer reading by a model year (example).
Market overview comparing Price and Odometer reading (example).
Price distribution (example).
Enter Saab VIN into a search field above to double check what vehicle details are available.
What is a Saab VIN?
Every Saab manufacturer assigns a unique ID called Vehicle Identification number (VIN) to each vehicle. This VIN length is 17 digits and is composed of letters and digits holding basic vehicle specification.
All databases in an automotive industry search through a VIN:
- Saab manufacturer database
- Saab importer/exporter database
- Saab dealer database
- Saab workshops and spare parts suppliers
- National vehicle databases
- Police databases
- Databases of insurance companies
- Databases of private companies
Saab VIN Number schema
EU & North America
more than 500 vehicles/year
|EU & North America
500 or fewer vehicles/year
Where is a VIN Number Located on a Saab vehicle?
VIN can be found typically at these locations:
- VIN embossed on a vehicle frame in the engine area
- Windshield on the driver's side corner
- Doorjamb at driver’s side
- Vehicle documentation
- Vehicle registration documents
- Purchase contract
- Insurance or Lease policy
More details can be found in Saab VIN FAQ.
Saab Vehicle Inspection
Also do not forget to physically check the technical condition of your Saab vehicle. Either in an authorized Saab service or by an experienced car mechanic.
Check of a Saab vehicle history is usually the first step so don't hesitate to enter VIN into a search field below.