What can be decoded from a Seat VIN?
Decode a Seat VIN number with Vincario to get
- Seat vehicle identification number verification
- Vehicle technical specification
- Manufacturer details
- Model year
- Plant location
- Check digit validity
European vehicles also add
- Odometer reading
- VIN check in 6 national police databases of stolen vehicles
- Czech Republic
- Vincario - Our own database of stolen cars, motorbikes, trucks etc.
- Real Vehicle Market Value
- Learn what's the common vehicle price and odometer reading on the market.
Vehicle report example:
Sociedad Espanola De Automoviles
De Turismo S.A. (SEAT), Autovia A II KM 585, 08760 Martorell Barcelona
SEAT LEON E-HYBRID150 SBDGEAX0 FD6PFD6DD0014BIML1BBA16
Fuel Type - Primary:
Engine Displacement (ccm):
225/45 R17 91W
Wheel Rims Size:
Fuel Consumption Combined (l/100km):
Fuel Consumption Extra Urban (l/100km):
Fuel Consumption Urban (l/100km):
Left Hand Drive (LHD)
Fuel Type - Secondary:
Common market price and odometer reading by a model year (example).
Market overview comparing Price and Odometer reading (example).
Price distribution (example).
Enter Seat VIN into a search field above to double check what vehicle details are available.
What is a Seat VIN?
Every Seat manufacturer assigns a unique ID called Vehicle Identification number (VIN) to each vehicle. This VIN length is 17 digits and is composed of letters and digits holding basic vehicle specification.
All databases in an automotive industry search through a VIN:
- Seat manufacturer database
- Seat importer/exporter database
- Seat dealer database
- Seat workshops and spare parts suppliers
- National vehicle databases
- Police databases
- Databases of insurance companies
- Databases of private companies
Seat VIN Number schema
EU & North America
more than 500 vehicles/year
|EU & North America
500 or fewer vehicles/year
Where is a VIN Number Located on a Seat vehicle?
VIN can be found typically at these locations:
- VIN embossed on a vehicle frame in the engine area
- Windshield on the driver's side corner
- Doorjamb at driver’s side
- Vehicle documentation
- Vehicle registration documents
- Purchase contract
- Insurance or Lease policy
More details can be found in Seat VIN FAQ.
Seat Vehicle Inspection
Also do not forget to physically check the technical condition of your Seat vehicle. Either in an authorized Seat service or by an experienced car mechanic.
Check of a Seat vehicle history is usually the first step so don't hesitate to enter VIN into a search field below.