What can be decoded from a SYM VIN?
Decode a SYM VIN number with Vincario to get
- SYM vehicle identification number verification
- Vehicle technical specification
- Manufacturer details
- Model year
- Plant location
- Check digit validity
European vehicles also add
- Odometer reading
- VIN check in 6 national police databases of stolen vehicles
- Czech Republic
- Vincario - Our own database of stolen cars, motorbikes, trucks etc.
- Real Vehicle Market Value
- Learn what's the common vehicle price and odometer reading on the market.
Vehicle report example:
Sanyang Industry Co Ltd
No 3 Chung Hua Road Hukou, Hsinchu 303, Taiwan
Fuel Type - Primary:
Engine Displacement (ccm):
Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV)/Multi Purpose Vehicle (MPV)
160/60 R15 M/C 67H
Fuel Consumption Combined (l/100km):
Left Hand Drive (LHD)
1500CC 16-VALVE DOHC EFI
ATM, 4-SPEED FLOOR SHIFT
Common market price and odometer reading by a model year (example).
Market overview comparing Price and Odometer reading (example).
Price distribution (example).
Enter SYM VIN into a search field above to double check what vehicle details are available.
What is a SYM VIN?
Every SYM manufacturer assigns a unique ID called Vehicle Identification number (VIN) to each vehicle. This VIN length is 17 digits and is composed of letters and digits holding basic vehicle specification.
All databases in an automotive industry search through a VIN:
- SYM manufacturer database
- SYM importer/exporter database
- SYM dealer database
- SYM workshops and spare parts suppliers
- National vehicle databases
- Police databases
- Databases of insurance companies
- Databases of private companies
Fiddle II 125
GTS 125 EVO
Jet Euro X
Wolf SB 125
SYM VIN Number schema
EU & North America
more than 500 vehicles/year
|EU & North America
500 or fewer vehicles/year
Where is a VIN Number Located on a SYM vehicle?
VIN can be found typically at these locations:
- VIN embossed on a vehicle frame in the engine area
- Windshield on the driver's side corner
- Doorjamb at driver’s side
- Vehicle documentation
- Vehicle registration documents
- Purchase contract
- Insurance or Lease policy
More details can be found in SYM VIN FAQ.
SYM Vehicle Inspection
Also do not forget to physically check the technical condition of your SYM vehicle. Either in an authorized SYM service or by an experienced car mechanic.
Check of a SYM vehicle history is usually the first step so don't hesitate to enter VIN into a search field below.