What can be decoded from a Van Hool VIN?
Decode a Van Hool VIN number with Vincario to get
- Van Hool vehicle identification number verification
- Vehicle technical specification
- Manufacturer details
- Model year
- Plant location
- Check digit validity
European vehicles also add
- Odometer reading
- VIN check in 6 national police databases of stolen vehicles
- Czech Republic
- Vincario - Our own database of stolen cars, motorbikes, trucks etc.
- Real Vehicle Market Value
- Learn what's the common vehicle price and odometer reading on the market.
Vehicle report example:
Van Hool NV
Bernard Van Hoolstraat 58, B-2578 Koningshooikt Lier, Belgium
295/80 R22,5 152/148 M 
Common market price and odometer reading by a model year (example).
Market overview comparing Price and Odometer reading (example).
Price distribution (example).
Enter Van Hool VIN into a search field above to double check what vehicle details are available.
What is a Van Hool VIN?
Every Van Hool manufacturer assigns a unique ID called Vehicle Identification number (VIN) to each vehicle. This VIN length is 17 digits and is composed of letters and digits holding basic vehicle specification.
All databases in an automotive industry search through a VIN:
- Van Hool manufacturer database
- Van Hool importer/exporter database
- Van Hool dealer database
- Van Hool workshops and spare parts suppliers
- National vehicle databases
- Police databases
- Databases of insurance companies
- Databases of private companies
Van Hool models
Van Hool VIN Number schema
EU & North America
more than 500 vehicles/year
|EU & North America
500 or fewer vehicles/year
Where is a VIN Number Located on a Van Hool vehicle?
VIN can be found typically at these locations:
- VIN embossed on a vehicle frame in the engine area
- Windshield on the driver's side corner
- Doorjamb at driver’s side
- Vehicle documentation
- Vehicle registration documents
- Purchase contract
- Insurance or Lease policy
More details can be found in Van Hool VIN FAQ.
Van Hool Vehicle Inspection
Also do not forget to physically check the technical condition of your Van Hool vehicle. Either in an authorized Van Hool service or by an experienced car mechanic.
Check of a Van Hool vehicle history is usually the first step so don't hesitate to enter VIN into a search field below.