What can be decoded from a Vespa VIN?
Decode a Vespa VIN number with Vincario to get
- Vespa vehicle identification number verification
- Vehicle technical specification
- Manufacturer details
- Model year
- Plant location
- Check digit validity
European vehicles also add
- Odometer reading
- VIN check in 6 national police databases of stolen vehicles
- Czech Republic
- Vincario - Our own database of stolen cars, motorbikes, trucks etc.
- Real Vehicle Market Value
- Learn what's the common vehicle price and odometer reading on the market.
Vehicle report example:
Piaggio & C SpA
Via Antonio Cecchi 6, 16129 Genova, Italy
PIAGGIO VESPA GTS SUPER 300 2 00
GTS Super 300 ABS
Fuel Type - Primary:
Engine Displacement (ccm):
Motorcycle - Scooter
130/70 - 12 62P
Wheel Rims Size:
3.00 X 12
Fuel Consumption l/100km (Extra Urban):
Left Hand Drive (LHD)
Chrysler De Mexico
Common market price and odometer reading by a model year (example).
Market overview comparing Price and Odometer reading (example).
Price distribution (example).
Enter Vespa VIN into a search field above to double check what vehicle details are available.
What is a Vespa VIN?
Every Vespa manufacturer assigns a unique ID called Vehicle Identification number (VIN) to each vehicle. This VIN length is 17 digits and is composed of letters and digits holding basic vehicle specification.
All databases in an automotive industry search through a VIN:
- Vespa manufacturer database
- Vespa importer/exporter database
- Vespa dealer database
- Vespa workshops and spare parts suppliers
- National vehicle databases
- Police databases
- Databases of insurance companies
- Databases of private companies
Granturismo 125 L
Granturismo 200 L
GT 200 L
GTS 125 Super
GTS Super 300
Sprint Veloce 150
Vespa VIN Number schema
EU & North America
more than 500 vehicles/year
|EU & North America
500 or fewer vehicles/year
Where is a VIN Number Located on a Vespa vehicle?
VIN can be found typically at these locations:
- VIN embossed on a vehicle frame in the engine area
- Windshield on the driver's side corner
- Doorjamb at driver’s side
- Vehicle documentation
- Vehicle registration documents
- Purchase contract
- Insurance or Lease policy
More details can be found in Vespa VIN FAQ.
Vespa Vehicle Inspection
Also do not forget to physically check the technical condition of your Vespa vehicle. Either in an authorized Vespa service or by an experienced car mechanic.
Check of a Vespa vehicle history is usually the first step so don't hesitate to enter VIN into a search field below.