What can be decoded from a Zetor VIN?
Decode a Zetor VIN number with Vincario to get
- Zetor vehicle identification number verification
- Vehicle technical specification
- Manufacturer details
- Model year
- Plant location
- Check digit validity
European vehicles also add
- Odometer reading
- VIN check in 6 national police databases of stolen vehicles
- Czech Republic
- Vincario - Our own database of stolen cars, motorbikes, trucks etc.
- Real Vehicle Market Value
- Learn what's the common vehicle price and odometer reading on the market.
Vehicle report example:
Vyrobni Podnik Ceske Organizace, 738 01 Frydek-Mistek, Czechoslovakia
Fuel Type - Primary:
Engine Displacement (ccm):
4x4 - Four-wheel drive
Permitted trailer load without brakes (kg):
Common market price and odometer reading by a model year (example).
Market overview comparing Price and Odometer reading (example).
Price distribution (example).
Enter Zetor VIN into a search field above to double check what vehicle details are available.
What is a Zetor VIN?
Every Zetor manufacturer assigns a unique ID called Vehicle Identification number (VIN) to each vehicle. This VIN length is 17 digits and is composed of letters and digits holding basic vehicle specification.
All databases in an automotive industry search through a VIN:
- Zetor manufacturer database
- Zetor importer/exporter database
- Zetor dealer database
- Zetor workshops and spare parts suppliers
- National vehicle databases
- Police databases
- Databases of insurance companies
- Databases of private companies
Crystal HD 170
Forterra CL 100
Forterra CL 120
Forterra CL 130
Forterra CL 140
Forterra HD 150
Forterra HSX 130
Forterra HSX 140
Major CL 60
Major CL 80
Major HS 80
Proxima CL 100
Proxima CL 110
Proxima CL 80
Proxima CL 90
Proxima GP 100
Proxima GP 110
Proxima GP 90
Proxima HS 100
Proxima HS 110
Proxima HS 120
Proxima HS 80
Proxima HS 90
Zetor VIN Number schema
EU & North America
more than 500 vehicles/year
|EU & North America
500 or fewer vehicles/year
Where is a VIN Number Located on a Zetor vehicle?
VIN can be found typically at these locations:
- VIN embossed on a vehicle frame in the engine area
- Windshield on the driver's side corner
- Doorjamb at driver’s side
- Vehicle documentation
- Vehicle registration documents
- Purchase contract
- Insurance or Lease policy
More details can be found in Zetor VIN FAQ.
Zetor Vehicle Inspection
Also do not forget to physically check the technical condition of your Zetor vehicle. Either in an authorized Zetor service or by an experienced car mechanic.
Check of a Zetor vehicle history is usually the first step so don't hesitate to enter VIN into a search field below.